1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed, 1 lb
1⁄4 cup prepared pizza or 1⁄4 cup pasta sauce
1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
2 tablespoons finely chopped pepperoni
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Generously coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll dough into a 10 inch square on a floured surface.
- Spread pizza or pasta sauce over dough.
- Sprinkle all but 2 tbsp mozzarella over the sauce.
- Top with pepperoni.
- Roll up dough jelly-roll style to enclose filling.
- Cut roll crosswise into 10 slices.
- Place slices, cut side down on baking sheet.
- Brush tops with oil.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.