- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham cracker crust (ready to go type)
- 6 Peanut Butter cups
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs and beat until mixed.
- Pour into crust.
- Chop candy bars and sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Tip: This can also be made as a Snickers cheesecake by chopping three bars