Products from Amazon.com
Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro 1800 W Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Brushed Stainless SteelPrice: $249.95Was: $279.99
Price: $199.95Was: $249.99
Price: $80.99Was: $119.99
Price: $55.99Was: $89.99
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham cracker crust (ready to go type)
- 6 Peanut Butter cups
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs and beat until mixed.
- Pour into crust.
- Chop candy bars and sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Tip: This can also be made as a Snickers cheesecake by chopping three bars