- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 ounces triple sec
- 1 1⁄2 ounces tequila
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- green food coloring
- 1 graham cracker crust (9-inch)
- whipped cream (for garnish)
- lime slice (for garnish)
- mint leaf (for garnish)
- Combine milk, triple sec, Tequila, lime juice, whipped cream and food coloring.
- Fill crust with mixture.
- Cover and freeze 4 to 5 hours or overnight. Let stand several minutes prior to cutting.
- Garnish each slice with whipped cream, lime slice and mint leaves.