Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Yields: 9 -15 Servings
- 1 (16 1⁄2 ounce) package Pillsbury sugar cookie dough (1-2 packages. depends on how thick you want your crust to be, I use 2)
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip (thawed)
- fresh fruit, any kind you may like (i.e. kiwi, strawberries, grapes, oranges, bananas, etc.)
Serving Size: 1 (80g) Calories: 502.2
Total Fat :33.5g
Saturated Fat: 17.7g
Total Carbohydrates: 46.1g Dietary Fiber: 0.3g
- Cut sugar cookie dough into 1/4-inch thick pieces.
- Lay it down on a greased pizza pan or rectangular pan.
- Press dough till pressed together.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 10 minutes or until brown.
- Let it cool completely.
- While baking your crust, get a large bowl and mix together sugar, vanilla and cream cheese.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread mixture onto baked crust (that is completely cooled.) When spread on, cut up your fresh fruit and place onto your pizza.
- Then put in refrigerator for an hour to chill.
- Then your ready to eat and enjoy.
- Another great and fun way to make this is using the rectangular pan is to use blueberries and strawberries to make an American flag.
- Use the blueberries as stars and strawberries as stripes.
- It is a big hit for the 4th of July parties.
- Another extra is to sprinkle granola on to it or sliced almonds, for an extra taste.