[amazon_link asins='B003Z34OME,B00XBOXVIA,B00LU2I428,B001L5TVGW,B00OXSR486,B0043E6PLC,B01K0W8LTE,B01M0AWSJX,B01N5UPTZS' template='ProductCarousel' store='counconvovenj-20' marketplace='US' link_id='5e013d5f-d90a-11e8-8817-c9304358b051']
- 1 (18 ounce) box orange cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄4 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages orange gelatin
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) containerthawed Cool Whip
- Bake cake as directed in 9×13 inch pan.
- When done, use fork to punch holes around the entire top of cake.
- Let cool.
- In bowl, mix 1 box gelatin, 1 cup hot water, and 1 cup cold water. Allow the gelatin to thicken.
- Pour over the top of cake and refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- Mix remaining box of gelatin, pudding, milk and vanilla together.
- Beat well.
- Fold dessert topping into mixture and spread on top of cake.
- Keep refrigerated.
- If you cannot find orange cake mix, use a box lemon and add 1 small envelope of orange drink mix (kool aid) to the batter.