Yields: 8 Serving
- 3 cups diced cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, for garnish
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat: 323
Total Fat: 35.9
Saturated Fat: 17.8
Total Carbohydrates: 3.2
Dietary Fiber: 0.1
** Vitamin A – IU: 956
** Vitamin C: 16
** Calcium: 161
** Iron: 1
** Potassium: 199
** Thiamin: < 1
** Niacin Equivalents: 6
** Vitamin B6: < 1
** Magnesium: 16
** Folate: 15
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine chicken, cream cheese, hot pepper sauce, 1/2 cup pepper Jack cheese, blue cheese dressing, crumbled blue cheese, seafood seasoning, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
- Transfer chicken mixture to a 9-inch round baking dish and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons pepper Jack cheese.
- Bake until lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and garnish with cayenne pepper.
Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.