Are you tired of eating ordinary pizzas, sugary cookies, uneven toasts and overly done meat? I feel you and as a mom and wife, we only want to give the best for our loved ones. Given the fact that my family loves breakfast and snack, I decided to invest in a functional toaster oven.
Amazing functions and visually appealing.
The Breville Smart Oven is a robust and ergonomically designed 1800 watt countertop toaster oven. It is a big type of oven with an outer dimension of 18.5” x1 5.75” x 11” and weighs 22lbs. Great capacity that can fit a 6-slice toast or 13” pizza; the interior is 0.8 cu ft. alone. The construction is a stainless steel giving a modern look to a typical oven and making it appealing on any countertop. Like the standard accessories for an oven, it also comes with a 12”x12” enamel broil rack, 13” nonstick pizza pan and 12”x12” enamel baking pan. Also, features an interior oven light for you to see the food inside.
Multifunctional Control Panel
What I like about this whole package is easy to use control panel. It has 10 preset cooking functions on particular food such as Bagel (bread), Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat, Warm, Slow cook. You don’t need to thaw your frozen goods before heating it up as it also has defrost button for that case. Its readable LCD changes its color from blue to orange to determine if the cooking process is already done.
Cleaning made easy.
Cleaning this oven has never been easier with its nonstick cavity coating on the walls inside. There is a removable pull-out crumb tray for the residues on your food. The rack inside is a magnetic auto-eject type making your hot and fresh from the oven foods easier to remove.
What is Element IQ?
It has an Element IQ which means that there are 5 independent heating elements in a form of quartz which modulate the power where it is needed. The maximum cooking time is 2 hours depending on the food. It automatically adjusts the cooking temperature depending on the setting you chose for a perfectly cooked food while keeping the food warm after. In terms of convection, the built in fan helps circulate the hot air by removing the cold air that surrounds your meal.
- This toaster oven is probably the only one that has slow cook function among its competitors for up to 10 hours. Take note that you can roast any meat with this oven.
- It has built-in interior light that turns off 30 seconds after the cooking process is done. This allows you to see the progress of the food; if it needs more time to cook or if it’s already good to go.
- Most customers who bought and used this oven are satisfied with its good quality performance. Noting as the best toaster oven in the market because you can perfectly bake, broil and roast any food just the way you like it.
- User-friendly oven. You don’t have to be professional or a good cook to use this appliance because it has control panel and functions that are easy to use.
- It has stylish design with its stainless steel finish that is very modern and beautiful on your countertop.
- IQ Element technology that allows the food to be heated evenly and healthier compared to other toaster ovens.
- It is too costly for a toaster oven. You can actually get the same oven with the same capacity at a much lower price.
- The sides of the oven gets too hot since there is no proper insulation for the heat being emitted once used. For safety, you have to a lot an ample space around it to avoid overheating.
- Preheating feature takes more time than usual making it longer before you actually start cooking.
- The cooking sound of the timer isn’t loud enough to be heard if you are far away from the oven.
The final verdict.
Just like any appliances, you really have to review its specifications and compare them to other products. Breville convection toaster may be pricier compare to its competitors, but when it comes to the functions and features, it does pay off. If you seldom use a toaster oven or just use it for toasting your bread and bagels, I believe it is better to buy a cheaper one. But if you have enough budget and does more cooking, this is the best oven for you. The price can justify itself once you started using this multifunctional wonder.